SunKat

Asst. Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Blog about tonight's episode.

http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=tw

Also, Alexandra Sparco who is the managing editor at TVDoneWright.com and someone I follow on twitter: wrote " Okay people, TONIGHTS new episode of The Closer is one you cannot miss. Cancel all work and family obligations. Complete game changer." She is at Alexandra Sparco @cautionwriter on twitter.

#2 Brenda Leigh

Brenda Leigh

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

Blog about tonight's episode.

http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=tw

Also, Alexandra Sparco who is the managing editor at TVDoneWright.com and someone I follow on twitter: wrote " Okay people, TONIGHTS new episode of The Closer is one you cannot miss. Cancel all work and family obligations. Complete game changer." She is at Alexandra Sparco @cautionwriter on twitter.

Thanks for the link, Sunkat.

#3 lovesflynn

lovesflynn

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Thanks for the link, Sunkat.

We are so fortunate that James Duff writes these blogs! I always enjoy reading his perspective from the creator himself!! Nice shoutout to all the writers as where would this show be without them developing these characters and storylines!!
Thanks SunKat!

#4 janets98

janets98

Closer

• Fan Fic Support Group
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:36 PM

We are so fortunate that James Duff writes these blogs! I always enjoy reading his perspective from the creator himself!! Nice shoutout to all the writers as where would this show be without them developing these characters and storylines!!
Thanks SunKat!

I totally agree, lovesflynn. James Duff is incredibly generous with sharing credit and honoring everyone else's contribution. He must be a truly beautiful human being.

#5 snic

snic

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:I have way too many books. With the exception of romance,If you recommend a book,I will buy it.Have a sizeable doll collection. Just got my first tattoo after wanting one for about 20 yrs.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

Thanks for the link.The blogs always make you reflect on what you are about to see or have seen in the episode.

Posted Image

It's never too late to be what you might have been.
George Eliot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users